Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why Groupies?

I'm okay with admitting I got a couple of celeb crushes. I also can admit I think some are cute enough for me to actually consider dating. Since twitter has come into place it's been easier to contact celebs. The problem is if they don't know you they don't write back and when they do write back to fans it's only to "THE PRAISE GROUP" (people that praise the celeb day and night). Now I know from experience, celebs cant trust no one or just anyone. So they keep interaction with fans at bay and automatically assume all "us" girls are groupies. Real groupies have destroy the words "being friendly" and made a bad name for women in general. I hate the fact that I can't ask a real question and get a response. If only male celebs didn't judge or assume and if groupies wasn't surrounding them like wildfire.

I'm going to be honest. I don't consider anyone above me, I could say nice stuff about music or talent but not writing about your looks all day to get your attention. I am not and will never be a Groupie because I have wayyyy too much respect for myself. I can't even comprehend why humans go crazy over other humans. It's stupid, talent is god given so I rather praise that. I am super friendly, if I'm following you it's because you are cool or I like your talent alot. If I write you it's because you are on my timeline alot.

If I was a celeb, I would only answer questions that was trying to get to know me and not my fame. Celebs need to stop thinking they're almighty from all the praise and come back to human level. Stop treating every females like a groupie. There are some smart intelligent females that don't care how rich and famous you are. Personally I like to know how deep is a person mind, now that's interesting to me. But because of groupies, I can't be friendly or have a regular normal convo with a celeb. I'm already perceived as a whore and a gold digger to them. So much for meeting new people. But I believe there is hope.
Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment