Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First day of my unravel thoughts.... Weird that i'm sitting here thoughtless. I guess I can start with why i'm doing this blog? Truth is IDK... I woke up one day and said I want to be a blogger! Just like every couple of weeks I want to do something new. I think the last thing I said I wanted to do was to be a Chef and that was 2 weeks ago. So with that being said, lets peep into my mind about things.

First, Why are some females shocked that Rajon Rondo is cheating? Hello it's pretty damn obvivous that he is. One, he's a superstar now, not the young man that fell in love in college and dreamed of become a star and once wrote: "The last time I cried was when my girlfriend said she loves me". He has change from the fame just like so many people do, can I blame him... NO. If I came from No one knowing my name to every chick throwing her boobage on me (If i was a guy), It would be very hard not to cheat. Cheating is a physical thing, a temptation of the flesh... a majority of men cheat, so what makes him an exception? Nothing at all, I believe he's cheating... if a damn 13 year old is juggling girlfriends, Rondo is slaying dragons in every state that have a basketball arena. And if his fiance is still willing to marry him, it's because of two things. One: she letting him run wild now in hopes he will settle down and stop all the nonsense when they are married. Or two: She accepted his lifestyle and is willing to deal with the cheating as long as her and her baby is well taken care of, so she will just stay and play her position. Okay confession time: I so have a huge crush on Rajon, since I had a dream about him in May... but with all these things being said about him, it makes me like him less to the point I think my crush is two inches from being a done deal:(

Second thought, Why is a nice body and a sex video making an artist and not his vocals? Yes, nice abs and eye candy arms and a chest makes me want to jump in the ocean of love and makes me want to do things that my mind isn't willing to share. But does that make good music? There are so many underated artists that get no play that have amazing vocals and songwriting skills, but are now beefing up their bird chests and boney arms to get the ladies to notice. Why are they exploting their bodies for album sales? Okay I know the answer, if you get females panties wet with your body plus you can sing them out their draws, they will be loyal for life and make you platinum. I personally like talent over all, you not going to have me leaking from looking at you...unless I take you with me to dreamland, but that's something else. What do kill me most is loser artists that play their fans and call them groupies for asking questions about personal things. LISTEN, just because you are known don't make you over anybody, because you are a fan or a groupie to FAME. YOU chase it, Beg for it, Paint pictures of it in your mind, and Dream about it... yea you a groupie too alright. That's why I can never be on anybody like that, you can sit any star in the room with me and it won't change how I act, Because they are human just like me nothing more.

Third thought, Kat Stacks.... Okay so she's in jail or a detention center, waiting on her management to help her from being deported back to her country from an outstanding warrant she has there. Do I care? Not really but I have a thought about it. I don't agree with her messing with people on twitter and blasting regular people info, what she does to rappers I don't care much. I find it sad that a person can get fame from telling how a rapper is in bed and blasting their phone number. But that's our world today, But What she went through does reflect why she is the way she is. I'm not giving up for her but your childhood makes who you are, she was beaten, raped, kidnapped, pimped, stripping, prosituting, since 14. Like I would be messed up if I went through that and an alcoholic (as she is), what's sad the cycle will continue unless she gets help. So if she do get deported, I hope her son goes with her and maybe being out of America will help her, Or her mother hopefully does a better job with him then she did with her. Do I feel bad for her? No, because she will always have twitter or youtube to blast rappers in her country and still get paid 2,500 to host parties.
Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment