Friday, October 12, 2012

Poem: Lost in him

He lives in my mind... Every thought he's there, in every memory he resides. Every dream he awakens, in every fantasy he lives. I can't escape his image that is burned into my head. He lives in my heart... Every beat is for him, in the day & in the night. He lives in my soul... Every piece of my soul has become one with his. He lives in my body... Every touch I feel him, in every kiss I crave him. Every embrace I want him, in every moment I yearn him. I can't run from this temptation, no matter how hard I try. With him is nothing compared to being with you, In just silence with you is home. When he kisses me... It's your lips I imagine. Looking into your eyes was looking at myself. From perfection to second best. There is not enough tears to mourn your loss. How do I tell him, I'm lost in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment