Saturday, October 13, 2012

Note to self

Action is the best way someone can show you what you mean to them. Words are nice when they are said but at the end of the day... They are just words. We put so much on people words that when action don't balance what we were told... We become disappointed. Or begin making excuses for their lack of action. I am a pleaser, so I often feel like I'm not getting what I put out. I just have to learn to stop making excuses for behavior I feel I do not deserve or lack of effort I do not receive. I have to remind myself that actions and words go hand & hand.

Action is required in love. If I love you I must show it. If I like you I must show it. If I care I must show it. If I want you in my life I must show it. If I'm your friend I must show it. If I'm your family I must show it. If you feel you are getting taken advantage of or your efforts aren't matched... Deal or remove yourself from the situation. It may be hard but you happiness depends on you.

Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment