Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sammie's Love Angel Song: My Epiphany

Listening to this song by Sammie, I begin to drown in my own comphension of who I am. I battle with myself between love and no love. Love because I sprinkle love in every aspect of my life. No love because I've never been in love before. But why... I'm intelligent, sweet, pretty, articulate, supportive, God loving, spiritual, family oriented, independent, understanding, trustworthy, mysterious, can hold a conversation, always compromising, and purely good in my heart. It's not because who I am as a woman. It's because I've shut myself down, when it comes to love. At 22, I've only had one boyfriend, which I knew was going to be a mistake. And no guy that I've known has been what I'm looking for.

In the song the chorus says "given up on love, until I found my baby". That stands out because I have given up on love. I know it exist, I feel God's love for me deep in my soul. I have an wonderful amazing mother and my father wasn't around long enough but I knew he loved me. My brothers and sister... It's nothing like their love for me. What I given up on is being in love with someone that is truly compatible with me. I'm a different breed of a woman, I'm a challenge, I have knowledge that is unmatchable for my age, I'm unreadable, I'm out of the ordinary, It's hard to catch me much less get me. Why am I like this? I guess it's a magentic field that formed around me to eliminate the weak.

Love Angel to me is your better half... your true love. To find the other half of you, the missing piece you feel in your heart for a physical mate. Your own personal drug that is made for you. Another which you can't truly live until they walk into your existence. That makes you feel like you're living in a dream, hoping you never wake to reality. That one you only hear about in fairytales, that comes and transform you. That one that can put you into a trance by just looking at them. That makes you feel like you are flying in another dimensional realm because they've set you free. The one you would give up your physical body for. Your dream/true life partner.

Is it impossible? Yes, I believe in miracles. But it happens so very often. Love at first sight and matches that seem heaven made doesn't make a person made for you. So I guess taking chances can put you right in the position to met someone who can take all logic away. Someone that's waiting in the shadows waiting to get recognition. Well, I'm coming dream guy and I'll also be waiting. I'll wait and chase until I see you in my view. With one look I should know there's a possibilty and you will just have to break my hard exterior. When you do you will be my Earthly King and I will make you happy as you did for me by appearing in this life experience by my side. I'm coming love angel.

Thanks Sammie for making a song that makes me want to disappear into Or just live in your voice box lol. I became a follower for a reason and now I know why. It's wasn't only to be put on to hear great music but to know that my waiting has not been in vain and what I'm looking for in true love is right around the corner. Your song makes me ache in anticipation for my future mate (who ever he is). Thank You:)
Until next time- P.S Michael and R Kelly albums are masterpieces- no need for a review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment