Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dear Gosford Millington

This wonderful funny man named Gosford Tyler Millington died of cancer December 19,2009. I never knew this, I just found out & I'm heartbroken that I was not there for him. I've literally been crying my eyes out because I did not know he died. I'm sorry Gosford that I was not there for you mi amor, I'm sorry you died without me knowing. I'm sorry that all I have to give right now is sorrow, regret, and tears. I wish I could've been a better friend to you, I wish I'd stayed present in your life. I wish you had more time here so I could love you and be there for you like you wanted. I'm sorry for being naive and blind to your feelings. I'm sorry I couldn't be more to you. I'm sorry I ignored your love for me. I'm sorry you're gone. I miss you, I love you, I'm sorry. I hope you are in peace, I hope you are experiencing true joy now, I hope God is shining upon you his everlasting love. I hope you see me & know I'm sorry for not being there to hold your hand. Your presence was felt in my life & you made me happier with your smile & your love. I hope I gave you happiness while u were here. May God bless and keep your soul in heaven, & watch over me when u can. I love you Gosford, I wish I told u that before you left this Earth. Your laughter and silliness will always remain in my heart forever. Goodbye my angel;(

No comments:

Post a Comment