Sunday, April 29, 2012

Introduction to the short story: Extreme Infatuation or love?

I wrote this on December 5...

I know I like him but I think I really like him now and may possibly love him. Wow, did I just say I might love him?... I think I do or could it be infatuation? But I'm scared he might not feel the same. I hope he does and it seem like he does but I don't know for sure, absolutely and completely. He mention three times in the summer he loves me but I think he meant it as friends or strong like. Let's go back to my feelings tho, shall we?

I think about him all the time. I day dream about him when I'm bored. I dream about him at night. I crave his touch, his kiss, his hugs constantly. I want to see him all the time. I want to hear his voice. I can't wait to get his texts. I miss him so much everyday. I love his face. I love his smile. I love his expressions, I love his eyes. I love his lips. I loved his smell. I love his voice. I love his style. I love his laugh. I love his walk. I love when he holds my hand. I love when he needs someone to talk to he thinks of me. I love that he listens to me. I love that he cares about my feelings. 

I can tell him anything. I can make him laugh. I can make him smile. I can make him curious. I can surprise him. I make him happy.

He makes me melt. He makes me want him. He makes me blush. He makes me shy. He makes me think about us. He makes me think of a future with him.  He makes me wonder. He makes me want to love him. He makes me weak in my knees. He makes me laugh. He makes me happy.

We are so similar in so many ways but so different in other ways. He's so calm and laid back. He's so stubborn. He worries constantly. He makes me feel like a woman. He makes my body crave him as a man. 

His kiss is always so sweet and careful, so gentle and loving. When he's affectionate towards me, it makes me want to love him. His kisses on my face shows me what I've been deprived of for so many years. When he put his fingers through my hair and behind my ears, I crave his hands on other places on my body. He awakens my sexuality. He awakens my affection. He awakens my heart. 

He has capture my thoughts. He has capture my emotions. He has capture my heart. He has capture me. I just hope he feels the same and that I've capture his heart as well. I hope he's falling in love with me.

I know the timing for us sucks but real soon we will get Our opportunity to be together, I just know it... Everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment